I am excited to tell you that new updates came to Infrakit! We got a big load of new features to make your user experience more convenient and easier.
In version 3.3.0, Admins get much greater access to edit projects, they can see clearly who has access to the project and can add/remove members having access to it. These features are very useful when you have periods for competing best contractors for the project or having end checkup before moving them into your archive. We don’t want files changing or being removed during these processes.
We also added more value for project managers to allow foremen to explore file tab and read files freely, without changing them and allowing admins to search vehicles by machine ID. We want you to have great control of what is happening in your projects while making it easy and fast for you to find required information to make the best decisions in seconds.
Also to improve the quality checking, we made a very clean and clear log points panel tree view to get instant indications for progress and results. Also you can create log point PDF reports for all of the paper loving people.
Connecting offline and online always brings challenges, but Infrakit makes it easier and more comfortable and communication clearer. We look forward to taking infra construction into next level!
Below you can find the full list of new features in this big update:
- Infrakit Office – change role Foreman to include Files tab but with with read only mode
- Map / files page – Link GT file to a document from files page, display popup with document when clicking point on map
- Read-only role for files page
- Direct link to file
- Draw line models in 3D visualization page
- Files page sort by file type
- Admin pages – Edit project – list users who have access to project
- Maps page – Update image counts in folders when modifying the date filter
- Add separate icon for vehicle type simulator
- Database structure optimizations
- Throw Exception if coordinate conversion fails
- Images page – Add new image uploader (that map page has)
- Map page – Add option to select/load all logpoints with one click, and warning if trying to load too much
- Read LandXml PlanFeature elements
- Map page – Alignment annotation with stationing on map
- Photo export – Add exif description field to JPEG export and import
- Admin page search vehicles should also search by machine id
- Add role offerer who has read-only access to designs and no access to asbuilts or vehicles
- Admin pages – Edit project – Include button to add/remove project’s users
- Save vehicle efficiency history
- Logpoints panel tree view.. Show logpoint counts for models the same way as they are shown for folders.
- Files page – Possibility to move folders to the root
- Logpoints .pdf report generation
- 3D module – make user able to set height offset that affect all models
- Show stringline surface name in cross section
- Visualization page not rendering well when browser/display zoom is different than 100%
- Add super users the possibility to hide projects from organization admins
- Remove old maps page
- Read header values when parsing csv files
- Add local (x,y) offset to coordinate system
- Use LandXml boundaries instead of recalculating the boundaries again
- On Files Page: Show the application used to create LandXML file
- Coordinate conversion test should work with the currently selected coordinate system instead of the one that the project is using