What we offer
The team at Infrakit are a friendly, jovial bunch, as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. We offer you a meaningful, high-impact engineering career in a forward-thinking, customer-centric digital services company. Doing what others are only dreaming about is our bread and butter. At Infrakit you will get:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Competitive salary with good perks
- Excellent work/life-balance
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a skilled specialist to join our Engineering team. You’re a hands-on developer who is deeply familiar with 3D rendering, geographic information systems, web and mobile technologies.
As an Infrakit Developer, you will
- Get to work on global engineering challenges in a two-trillion-dollar industry, using modern methods and technologies. What those methods and technologies are is up to you and your team to decide.
- Work closely with the product strategists, customers, and your teammates – experts ranging from software engineering and machine control automation, to construction business consulting, user experience design, and data visualization – to clarify requirements, define the best course of action, and together shape the end result.
- Plan and implement the GIS service API and UX for 3D visualization, commit working code, identify bottlenecks, and ensure the quality of the finished product.
- Perform code reviews for peers, and help develop the team’s ways of working.
- You may also be required to build patches and install cloud updates.
We’re looking for
To ensure success as an Infrakit Developer, you should have
- 5+ years of experience of working in a software engineering role
- In-depth knowledge of digital modeling and 3D. Experience working with formats and technologies used in construction business (such as BIM, ODA, IFC, LandXML, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, DWG, DXF) is highly valued.
- Experience with both geospatial databases, GIS servers, 2D and 3D visualization – one may be stronger than the others
- Examples of complete web applications or mobile apps in production delivered by your team
- Experience with memory and computational geometry optimization
- Fluency in either English or Finnish
- Necessary permits for working in Finland
- You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.