Infrakit Group Oy is the company that provides cloud solution for the infrastructure construction industry. The company is based in Espoo, Finland, with operations in several countries around the world. Over the past decade, we have continued to provide our customers with the industry-leading cloud service. We are in the world changing business; we believe in more sustainable infra construction. We are a bunch of enthusiastic, open-minded people with special interest in customer’s needs, as well as high appreciation towards our employees. Our company values are responsibility, honesty and openness – towards customers, business partners and inside the company – and taking care of each other.
Now we are looking for a Support Specialist to join our team for Germany as well as Austria and Switzerland. Support Specialist assists the work of General Manager, Sales Manager and executives on projects directed at helping customers to succeed with our Infrakit cloud platform. Support Specialist works closely with employees in other functions as well, such as Marketing, BIM-Services, and Business Development. Travelling inside the mentioned countries (Germany, Austria & Switzerland) is mandatory. We are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Support Specialist works from homeoffice and reports to the General Manager.
What we offer
The team at Infrakit are a friendly, jovial bunch, as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. We offer you a meaningful, high-impact career in a forward-thinking, customer-centric digital services company. Doing what others are only dreaming about is our bread and butter. At Infrakit you will get:
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Culture that is open, cordial and collaborative – Infrakit spirit!
- Excellent work/life-balance
- Opportunity to grow your expertise
Support Specialist’s duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of customer support on site and remotely
- Helping customers to succeed with Infrakit
- Be available as a resource for customers, prospects and colleagues who need assistance to accelerate their projects or personal growth. We help each other to succeed in order for the company to succeed
- Take part in exhibitions and sales activities to enhance and grow the Infrakit brand
Support Specialist’s requirements and qualifications
- Surveyor or other similar, strong technical background in the infra construction industry
- 3+ years’ experience working with CAD Software and/or out in the field
- Strong communication, organizational and social skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to acquire new sales leads appreciated
- Must be willing to travel
- Excellent English and German
Are You the Support Specialist we are looking for to be part of our Infrakit team? If so, apply now!
You can apply for this job by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Headline of the email: Application for Support Specialist’s position / your name.
In case you have any questions about the role, please contact Sales Manager Nils Spannuth email@example.com.
Employer: Infrakit Deutschland GmbH, Gattenhöferweg 2, 61440 Oberursel
Work starts: According to a contract
Application period: We will hire as soon as we find the right person.