Release Notes: Infrakit Version 3.2.1 (Engelsk)
Infrakit Office cross section pan & zoom is now live. Also bugs fixed.
- [IN-276] – New maps page – Free cross section tool should always be available
- [IN-292] – Integration logins sometimes not visible in the admin edit project page
- [IN-298] – Free cross section draw view is limited by the station location in y-direction sometimes resulting in an empty cross section canvas.
- [IN-300] – Cross section screen models, logpoints and pipes check boxes are not saved properly
- [IN-301] – Web cross section logpoint checkboxes are horizontally miss aligned with mouse click
- [IN-318] – When opening cross section graph, pan graphs in y-direction so that alignment/station is always visible.
- [IN-320] – Approval edit does not work
- [IN-321] – Project code list not initialized on map initialize
- [IN-322] – Fix Icon Telematics logpoint reference model matching
- [IN-242] – Web cross section pan & zoom
- [IN-256] – Cross section show/hide pipes
- [IN-284] – Remove alignment id requirement from free cross section
- [IN-312] – Change cross section graphs canvas size to scale with the window size.
- [IN-313] – Add model’s file name to graphs, pipes and logpoints hower tool tips in cross section view
Previous release notes: Version 3.2.0 & new map page